EXTREME GRIZZLY BEAR & WOLF PHOTO SAFARIS
The rates for photo safari pack trips include:
- Transportation to and from the trailhead (leaving from and returning to ABO Headquarters in Big Timber)
- In the backcountry, use of horses, mules, tack, all camp accommodations,
all meals, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Experienced Guides
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
The rates for photo safari pack trips do not include:
- Transportation to Montana
- Incoming and outgoing nights lodging before and after trip
- Photo equipment including batteries for recharging cameras
- Montana fishing licenses (if you want to fish)
- Fishing equipment including rods and flies
- Sleeping bags
- Gratuities for guides
2014 Extreme Photo Safari Information Packet (PDF)
To Request More information or for Reservations...
Photo Safari Deposit Policy
A deposit of 50% of the trip is required to book your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable.
The balance of the cost of the trip is due 30 days prior to trip date and is non-refundable. Trips not fully paid by this date will be considered cancelled. We recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance. Travel Guard is one that has been used by several of our clients.
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard only) and checks.