WILDERNESS FLY-FISHING & PACK TRIPS
The rates for fishing and pack trips include:
- Lodging and meals on incoming and outgoing nights at the ABO Lodge in Big Timber, MT. ABO Lodge includes bedding and towels.
- Caravanning to the trailhead or transportation to and from the trailhead (leaving from and returning to ABO Headquarters in Big Timber)
- In the backcountry, use of horses, mules, tack, all camp accommodations,
all meals, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Lodging, meals and non-alcoholic beverages on incoming and outgoing nights at the ABO Lodge in Big Timber, MT
- Experienced Guides
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
The rates for fishing and pack trips do not include:
- Transportation to Montana
- Montana fishing licenses
- Fishing equipment including rods and flies
- Sleeping bags
- Any additional transportation costs
- Gratuities for guides, cook and wrangler
2019 Wilderness Pack Trip Information Packet (PDF)
What to expect on your trip
A personal note from the owner
Pack Trip Suggested Clothing and Equipment List
For More Information and to Make Reservations...
Pack Trip Deposit Policy
A deposit of 50% of the trip is required to book your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable.
The balance of the cost of the trip is due 30 days prior to trip date and is non-refundable. Trips not fully paid by this date will be considered cancelled. Trip Cancellation Insurance, which we recommend, is available at: MOGA
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard only) and checks.