WILDERNESS FLY-FISHING & PACK TRIPS
The rates for fishing and pack trips include:
- Transportation to and from the trailhead (leaving from and returning to ABO Headquarters in Big Timber)
- In the backcountry, use of horses, mules, tack, all camp accommodations, all meals, and non-alcoholic beverages
- Experienced Guides
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
The rates for fishing and pack trips do not include:
- Transportation to Montana
- Incoming and outgoing nights lodging before and after trip
- Montana fishing licenses
- Fishing equipment including rods and flies
- Sleeping bags
- Any additional transportation costs
- Gratuities for guides
2015 Wilderness Pack Trip Information Packet (PDF)
2015 Wilderness Progressive Pack Trip Information Packet (PDF)
What to expect on your trip
A personal note from the owner
Pack Trip Suggested Clothing and Equipment List
What's Included/Not Included
For More Information and to Make Reservations...
Pack Trip Deposit Policy
A deposit of 50% of the trip is required to book your reservation. This deposit is non-refundable.
The balance of the cost of the trip is due 30 days prior to trip date and is non-refundable. Trips not fully paid by this date will be considered cancelled. We recommend Trip Cancellation Insurance. Travel Guard is one that has been used by several of our clients.
We accept credit cards (Visa/MasterCard only) and checks.